Earn guaranteed scholarships - up to one full year's tuition - at more than 375 participating private colleges and universities through the Zennoa Legacy University Scholarship Program (Zennoa Tuition Rewards).
Each Zennoa Tuition Reward point is equal to a $1.00 guaranteed minimum discount off of tuition at any of the member colleges. The maximum scholarship varies by college, but currently is over $50,000!
Zennoa Tuition Reward Points accrue like frequent flyer miles and are earned through special Zennoa offers and personal Loyalty Order and customer retail sales volume. Your Zennoa Tuition Rewards Points represent guaranteed minimum discounts off the "list price" of tuition at many of America's best private colleges.
How It Works
What are Zennoa Tuition Rewards® points?
- The Zennoa Tuition Rewards is a unique private college savings program. ZENNOA Tuition Rewards Points are like frequent flyer miles - but for college tuition!
- Zennoa Tuition Rewards are discounts off of tuition at participating private colleges and universities. The Zennoa Tuition Rewards Points represent the minimum scholarship that an eligible student will receive if and when he or she attends a member school. Schools may count Zennoa Tuition Rewards as part of their normal institutional aid. For example, if a family redeems 30,000 Zennoa Tuition Rewards Points for a student, the student is guaranteed to receive a minimum of $30,000* in financial aid (scholarships or institutional grants), spread equally over four years of undergraduate education. He or she may receive more, but is guaranteed not to receive less.
Earning Zennoa Tuition Rewards While Building Your Zennoa business
- Zennoa Tuition Rewards can be earned by Zennoa Affiliates worldwide! Rewards can be earned by purchasing a Success or Premium Enrollment Pack when joining Zennoa. Rewards can also be earned by purchasing and selling Zennoa products. Rewards accrue monthly with your monthly Loyalty Order and for all of your customers’ monthly retail orders. (The annual maximum is $5,000) You can also earn Zennoa Tuition Rewards by helping up to six new personally enrolled Affiliates set up and receive a personal Loyalty Order of up to $500. (The lifetime maximum is $3,000)
Sponsors - the "Account Holders"
- A Sponsor is usually the parent, grandparent, aunt or uncle who is the owner of the Zennoa Tuition Rewards account. Sponsors are required to register on the SAGE website to be able to track and utilize the Zennoa Tuition Rewards Points. Sponsors are responsible for adding students to their Zennoa Tuition Rewards account, assigning Zennoa Tuition Rewards Points to students, and submitting Zennoa Tuition Rewards Points to member colleges and universities.
Using Zennoa Tuition Rewards Points
- Zennoa Tuition Rewards points are typically earned by the Sponsor and accrue in the Sponsor's Zennoa Tuition Rewards account. It is up to the Sponsor to assign (transfer) Zennoa Tuition Rewards points from the Sponsor account to students listed on their account. Zennoa Tuition Rewards must be assigned to a student by August 31st of the year that the student begins 12th grade. After that date, the student's rewards value cannot be changed.
- When a Zennoa Tuition Rewards student applies to a participating school(s), the student's Sponsor must submit the student's Zennoa Tuition Rewards statement to that school. The statement(s) are submitted from the Sponsor's "My Students" page.
- The use of Zennoa Tuition Rewards is limited to full-time, undergraduate tuition at participating colleges. Zennoa Tuition Rewards are remitted solely as a reduction to the participating college's full tuition bill -- and NOT awarded in cash. Colleges reserve the right to use the tuition reduction as part of, or separate from, any financial aid packages. Member colleges are not required to accept Zennoa Tuition Rewards on transfer students.
- If a student does not use his/her Tuition Reduction Reward -- for example, if the student selects a non-participating college -- most rewards can be refunded back into the Sponsor's Zennoa Tuition Rewards account and then transferred to a younger eligible student. All Zennoa Tuition Rewards in a student's account will expire three years past the listed date of high school graduation unless redeemed or refunded to the Sponsor's account. Points in a Sponsor's account never expire.
- If a student applies, is accepted, or is attending a college that is not participating in this program -- but subsequently decides to participate -- the college is under no obligation to honor his or her Zennoa Tuition Rewards.
- If any college should decide to discontinue participation in this program, it has agreed to honor rewards accumulated for any student prior to the last day of the college's participation.
- The maximum discount from Zennoa Tuition Rewards that a student can receive is 25% of the cost of tuition at a member college or university.** The Zennoa Tuition Reward must be applied evenly over the years of undergraduate education (typically 4-years, but may be 5 if student is in a co-op program). If the student completes undergraduate education in other than four years, it is up to the participating college to determine how the tuition reduction will be applied per year. ** Some schools have a limit that may be less than 25% of the cost of tuition. You can view a complete list of member schools, along with the maximum amount each school will accept, from the Participating Schools page after logging in to your account.
Sponsoring a Student
- Students may be sponsored and receive Zennoa Tuition Rewards Points from multiple sponsors (ex: parents & grandparents,). A sponsor must transfer Zennoa Tuition Rewards Points to a student prior to August 31st of the year that the student begins 12th grade. A sponsor may provide Zennoa Tuition Rewards to any child in the sponsor's immediate or extended family. Eligible relations include children, grandchildren, nieces, and nephews as well as great/grand relations, step, God and adopted children. Assigning your Zennoa Tuition Rewards Points to a Scholarship fund in your name is not yet available.
- Students are eligible to be added to the Zennoa Tuition Rewards Program from birth until the beginning of their junior year in high school (August 31st between the sophomore and junior years in high school is the cut-off date).
Communication With Colleges
- Participating colleges may send information to high school students and their families enrolled in the Zennoa program -- enabling colleges to communicate to members who fit the college's student profile.
No Restriction on How You Pay for College
- Specific incomes earned from Zennoa purchases that have been used for the calculation of Zennoa Tuition Rewards Points need NOT be used for payment of college expenses.
College Admission & Transfer
- The college list keeps growing, giving your child a larger number of schools to choose from. Rewards can only be used at participating colleges. Students do NOT need to pick a particular college now -- that's one beauty of the program.
- Students must apply and be accepted through a participating colleges’ normal admissions procedures to qualify for the reward. Zennoa Tuition Reward membership is not considered in the admissions process.
- If students transfer from one participating college to another, the college accepting the student has the right to decide whether it will honor any unused Zennoa Tuition Rewards.
Education Planning Resources, Inc. (EPR) which is a nationwide organization that has been leading the charge for affordable college for the past decade. They manage the ZENNOA Legacy Scholarship Program as a benefit of your affiliation with ZENNOA. ZENNOA Affiliates have access to micro scholarships and the best tuition reduction strategies on the market today.
EPR has helped thousands of families save millions of dollars in additional college cost by finding the best micro scholarships available today. They have access to multiple programs that can reward activities tied to business and planning that compliment what we do at ZENNOA. They have the ability to work with families who have children of all ages and even those who have children who are currently in High School.
They help to discover the best options for each family through their strategic relationships. You will be able to earn rewards for attending educational events, doing specific business activities, achieving certain grade points or even helping the family with younger children babysitting. There is an ever-growing list of ways to discount college tuition. As one example, you can earn up to 1000 Tuition Rewards Points for associating with ZENNOA, attending a webinar, and having a meeting with the EPR specialist to initiate the account set up and validate the proper activities.
The fastest way to get started is to apply online and schedule an initial meeting with your dedicated ZENNOA College specialist today to find the maximum way to produce the highest results from day one. These are programs that are specifically designed for EPR and our relationship with EPR has allowed us to add incentives to help us have better conversations and provide additional value-added resources to further make an impact for the families we serve.
- Students must be in the Zennoa Tuition Rewards program prior to August 31st of the year that the student begins 11th grade** ** Some programs may have a later deadline to add a student. Please refer to the program documentation or your Welcome e-mail for details.
- Students cannot earn, or receive points after August 31st of the year that the student begins 12th grade
- A student's sponsor (the Zennoa Tuition Rewards account holder) must submit a student's statement to any member school he or she applies to at the time of the student's application to that school
- Purchase a Success Pack for $325 and receive $500 Zennoa Tuition Reward Points.
- Purchase a Premium Pack for $430 and receive $1,000 Zennoa Tuition Reward Points.
- Receive up to $500 Zennoa Tuition Reward Points on the first month Loyalty Order of your first six personally enrolled Affiliates.
- Receive Zennoa Tuition Reward Points for Loyalty Order volume and personal customer retail sales with a $150 PV threshold - e.g. 175 PV total Loyalty Order and customer retail volume = 175 Zennoa Tuition Reward Points and 140 PV = 0 Zennoa Tuition Reward Points
- US Cap - 5,000 Zennoa Tuition Reward Points per year and 3,000 Zennoa Tuition Reward Points from personally enrolled.
- Japan Cap - 5,000 Zennoa Tuition Reward Points per year and 3,000 Zennoa Tuition Reward Points from personally enrolled.
- By the time your child is ready to apply to college, additional schools of interest are likely to join.
- It costs you nothing to participate in the program, regardless of where your child goes to college.
- After doing research, you may find that we offer many appealing choices. Or, you may have another child - or niece, nephew or grandchild -- who could benefit in the future.