Noni juice is popping up everywhere, and it’s the latest health sensation to hit the mainstream finally.
Noni juice is from the tropical evergreen plant called Noni. It’s a type of Indian mulberry that is native to the Pacific Islands and Southern and South-East Asia.
Here are the top 10 reasons why Noni juice is good for your body.
- Arthritis – Noni juice may help to alleviate pain, while possibly reducing joint destruction associated with arthritis. By living a healthy lifestyle and drinking Noni daily, you could reduce your arthritis pain.
- Gout – Did you know that gout is a form of arthritis that is caused by an unhealthy buildup of uric acid crystals that settle in the joints? Some studies show that Noni juice can help to reduce these uric acid concentrations that are found in the blood, possibly lowering the risk of getting gout.
- Energy – If you’re looking for a natural energy boost, why not try Noni? For thousands of years, Noni was used to help boost energy and overall mental and physical performance.
- Skin – Packed with antioxidants, Noni juice can even be applied directly to the skin to act as a moisturizer.
- Aging – Packed with Vitamin C and selenium, these two ingredients are thought to help fight free radicals, which can help preserve skin elasticity and possibly reduce the effects of aging.
- Scalp Irritation – As an antibacterial and antifungal, Noni is thought to help treat scalp irritation.
- Cancer – While there is no cure for cancer, Noni juice contains many cancer-fighting nutrients and even has immune-stimulating and tumor-fighting properties. Currently, the National Cancer Institute is conducting preliminary research on Noni to see if it can help prevent and treat breast cancer.
- Immunity – If you’re looking for natural immunity booster, check out scopoletin found in Noni. This ingredient has anti-bacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine properties that may help boost the body’s immune system.
- Stress – Some research suggests that Noni may help reduce and manage stress, thereby decreasing the impact that stress may have on your body’s cognitive functions.
- Fever – Since Noni has antiviral properties, it may help reduce fever, cough and body aches.
If you want to incorporate Noni into your daily supplements, check out the many health benefits of Nuku Hiva, which is known as the Next Generation of Noni.
Learn More about Nuku Hiva